Cambridge Enterprise for future entrepreneurs
Enterprise is the class where students develop their creative thoughts into business ideas! They work on practical skills focused on Leadership, Delegation, Problem-solving, Time management etc.
- Understand what it means to be enterprising, and the skills required to be enterprising.
- Develop the ability to work in an enterprising and independent way.
- Develop and apply knowledge, understanding and skills to contemporary enterprise issues in a range of local, national and global contexts.
- Appreciate the roles and perspectives of a range of other people and organisations involved in enterprise and the importance of ethical considerations.
- Investigate the world of work and entrepreneurial organisations.
- Develop the ability to communicate effectively, in a variety of situations, using a range of appropriate
- Make effective use of relevant terms, concepts and methods when discussing enterprise and enterprising behaviour.
The students work with different projects during the year - and the final exam is in May/June
The exam is divided in two:
- Component one is a written paper
- Component two is coursework; a portfolio of evidence from tasks based on the student’s own enterprise project