- The International is an English-speaking international department at Vedersø Idrætsefterskole which delivers quality international academic education at a high level.
- The International has its own international learning and living environment encompassing student accommodation and a central building.
- The International's values are based on Grundtvig’s thoughts and views on human nature that a person and society have the need for education and understanding.
The school is built upon four core values:
- Intercultural competence - Promoting knowledge, awareness and understanding of other cultures and international affairs.
- Excellence in learning - Cambridge IGCSE based teaching in the academic subjects as well as a range of extra-curricular activities.
- Personal development - Philosophy and general education through storytelling and dialogue as well as students’ personal development through coaching and the daily tasks with responsibility and duties.
- Friends for life - Meeting new friends from all over the world and build life-long friendships
Interview with an Australian mom.
Interview with Cara from Australia who reflects on her daughter's one year stay at a Danish boarding school.