The International is more than just a boarding school, we are an efterskole. We ensure that your education is more than just academic.
Life at The International
Efterskole is a lifestyle, The International will be your life for a year or two. It will be a place where you will learn, but also enjoy yourself and have fun. It is a place where you will be part of a community and treated with respect.
To make our little society function, and to help you grow as a person, we have a number of different initiatives that will ensure your personal development and lifelong learning.
A sample of what The International offers you the following as part of your day-to-day efterskole experience:
- Support and advice - in the form of a welfare team, personal mentor and corridor teacher.
- The House System - a friendly competition between our students throughout the year
- Kitchen duty - learn about food preparation and food hygiene
- Cleaning - take responsbility for your surroundings and your home
- Storytelling- learn about life from others
- Song and assembly - by singing and being together we strengthen our togetherness
- Free time - there is plenty of time to be with your friends and engage in fun activities
- Student Council - have your say about your school year and represent your classmates
- Cooperation with Vedersø Idrætsefterskole - meet new people develop new friendships
- VidaRace - the ultimate physical challenge - our very own adventure race
Book your guided tour
Let's schedule a guided tour for whenever it suits you.
Fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.